Thursday, April 16, 2009

34st and Ktown

Today I went with Serena and Rina to 34st and Ktown. Rina and I wanted to get a bag really badly but yea...we didn't find any bags. So we just walked around 34st going into like any store that sounded interesting including staples. The fact that we were amazed by pens and pencils made me feel so nerdy XD We also went to Ktown for all the korean stuff, such as CDs and Korean Food(which is so dam expensive). In the end Serena came home with one shirt, Rina one shirt and me one shirt for my mother. But we got a lot of excrise done considering the amount we walked today.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now that is the drama I've been so crazy over for this pass week I guess. Boys Before Flowers finally I've watched it in every country where it came out in. I actually really liked it even the ending which a lot of people don't like since it seems like a cliffhanger I actually liked it a lot. The downside is that its mad addicting X_______X well for me at least since I had to watch since I really wanted to know what happens. I tend to compare all three of the drama but i liked this one a lot of the guys are cute too :D

1 comment:

Connie said...

OMG! I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO K-TOWN XDDD I went to 34 street for the first time a while back but only to the white american part~lawl

I'm watching K-HYD too... well I was... stopped at ep 6 :/ I'll finish it some other time xD The actors & actresses are prettier :]

You watched the taiwanese version too? I don't think I'm ever going to try that ~.~