Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 2

Day 02 — Your favorite movie

I really couldn't choose one movie. So I had to put a mix of six movies that I really liked.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are the movies;
-Mulan: This is one of my favorite Disney movie. I love how Mulan is so different from the other girls and how she ends up saving China. Its a really nice movie.
-Mean Girls: This movie is totally not for little kids even though I watched it when I was in 5th grade(I didn't know what a lot of the stuff meant.) It's really quote-able and super funny. I watched it so many times I know so many of the lines.
-My Tutor Friend: This movie is so funny. Its one of the first Korean dramas I've ever watched and I've rewatched it so many times afterwards. Its so cute and funny at the same time. LOL.
-She's the Man: There is only one word for this movie. Its hilarious.
-Step Up: One of the few movies I actually watched in the movie theater. I almost cried the first time I watched it. And when re-watching it I did cry. It's so good.
-Dear Friends: I think that this one was really heart-felt and moving. It really taught me more about life and how we should live everyday to the fullest.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I might watch My Tutor Friend :3