Thursday, August 19, 2010

Long Car Rides

I haven't updated in so long mostly because I have very planned out days. Everyday is similar to the one before. I tend to rant a lot more now, since I find that writing out my feelings make me feel better hence the posts with the no comment option.

I love long car/bus rides. They are really calming. I prefer to be in my own world with my music during them. I mean I don't mind being around my friends and family but I tend to drift off into my own world. I begin to make up stories and I begin to think back to the things I've done and what I could've done. Long car/bus rides give me the chance to reflect on myself. They are so calming. I usually tend to make up stories and I find them so calming and relaxing. If the scenery is mostly trees I like it even more. I know I'm a weirdo LOL

1 comment:

Emina said...

Lol, you are not weirdo :)
because sometimes I did the same thing too (hahaha)
but I easily get a headache when I'm in transport...

btw, thanks for your compliment :)
it's true I like Jpop more than Kpop~~ and starting to like Yamada. hehe