Monday, October 18, 2010

I want to give up

There are times when I just want to let go. I want to just throw my books aside and just sleep early. I just want to throw my homework aside and not do it at all and not care what the teachers would say. I want to throw my books on my desk and just sit here on the internet watching my CSI all day long. I just want to not care anymore, I want to throw everything aside and just wing everything as I go along. I want to not study anymore and just do whatever I want whenever I want. But I can't, I care too much. I want the 100s I want the 2400s I want the 5s I want the 800s. I can't let go of the thing that controls my future. I can't just throw my future away just because I'm too tired or I'm too frustrated to deal with it. I just want to know that in the end it'll all pay off that everything will fall into place that I will achieve my dream.