Saturday, June 20, 2009

Belated Birthday Party~

Well first I'm finally done with my regents. :D All there is left is my DDP final on monday then I'm finally free from all exams and such for this school year. :D

Yesterday was my belated Birthday Party, since I got sick on my birthday. It was really fun and the food made us so full *O* After a while we had to play rock paper scissors to see who would have to eat another piece of food. Everyone pitched in and got me a cake, it was suppose to be an ice cream cake from Doukin Donuts which was about a block away from the restaurant, but the two people who were buying the cake got lost and end up going to a bakery to get the cake. And since its a traditional to cream the birthday girl that is what ended up happening to me. First Serena put a blob of cream on my face, then Nancy placed another blob of cream on my face since there was no pictures taken. But still that failed until they were passing a piece of cake around and while I was holding it, Tina smashed the piece of cake onto my face. But they weren't done, they took all the cream off the side of my cake and placed it onto a plate and since I refused to get creamed any more they creamed Melody instead. Afterwards they promised her that on her birthday they would cream me instead.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lmao, seems like you had fun :) Happy belated birthday I guess? xD Eh---Did you end up eating the cake that got on your faces? It would be waste if you didn't :P