Friday, June 26, 2009

End of Freshmen Year

Today my freshmen year came to an end. I had to go back to school to get my report card and afterwards I went to ktown. So here are my opinions on my grades and teachers(whose names will not be mention for their sake and for mine as well.)
Global-90 well I was expecting it since well that is what I've been getting in his class.-My teacher was pretty cool but he gave really hard tests well in my opinion since global has never been easy for me(too much facts =_=)
Spanish-90 I went up after thinking that I failed my final and everything.-My teacher pms-es too much and he has favorites but if you don't piss him off he pretty much leaves you alone. But if you piss him off then he kind of makes fun of you if you get things wrong. He says things that I don't think a teacher should say (like picking on kids and their spanish grades)
Bio.-93 I went down 4 points since I haven't been doing good this quarter.-My teacher was pretty good I guess. She gave hard quizes and is really strict but I guess that is what helps us learn. (91 regents grade D;)
Gym:90
Bio. Lab:97
DDP: 75 Well I got the same last quarter so w/e-My teacher has an attitude problem and he doesn't really try to help us out when we have problems. He expects us to just get it or figure it out on our own. He didn't really teach us anythign and intead he sent us a bunch of powerpoints for us to read and educate ourselves with.
Geometry: 94 Same as last quarter so w/e-My teacher was alright. But I didn't really follow him in class most of the time so usually I just read the textbook when I got home. (99 regents grade-I was really surprised and happy)
English: 95 eh. considering I did really badly on this certain test-My teacher was alright such as he gives a lot of extra credit and all. But yet I haven't learned anything really this year and he favorites way too much. X_X

2 comments:

Connie said...

Wow, congrats on the 99 o.o *envy* There's this girl in my class who was mad at herself for getting a 95... and she got like 100 geo avg so it brought it down a bit ;O

I got the same score on bio! LOL, I thought I'd fail because I had trouble with Part C ~.~ My long answers sucked ass :P

My brother... got a 99.5 avg for his last marking period. OMG, he got 100 in math, science and english with a 98 in social studies. When the fck did he get smart?! >O

Connie said...

Thanks. It sucks thought; cause it's using classic template so I don't have the thing where you can automatically add things and than move it around and I can't have the followers widget. I'm trying to figure out how to make your layout non-classic xD It's a lot harder ~.~ Sorry it's taking so long >_<