Thursday, June 3, 2010

Life

Today, I found out that this guy in my health class is sick. He is in the hospital and most likely won't be returning to school. I didn't know him that well. He was in my drug project group and I know that he knew most of the answers in class. A lot of people sorta found him annoying because he knew so much and sorta went on and on about certain topics. I remember once, when I sorta got annoyed at him, because he got a 88 on a test and I got the same thing. So he says to me "...wow, you got the same thing as me." as if its surprising that I got the same thing as him. I had a feeling that he thought I wasn't very smart, since during the drug project I seemed kind of slow. But today when I found out that he was sick, I suddenly felt really bad that I once felt that way about him. I mean I find certain people annoying and don't want them in my classes but I don't ever wish they got some serious illness. I mean I hope that we all grow up healthy, I just don't want them in my classes at times. So all through class I felt really bad about it. I realize that we should appreciate people more, and not take them for granted. I mean its human nature to dislike people, and I admit I've dislike people before. But I never wish for anything bad for them. Although at times I can't help but think it, but I feel so bad afterwards. Luckily nothing has happen to those people, but when it does happen it really makes you rethink life and the hate we have in us.