Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sophomore Year I'll Miss You

Sophomore Year was an unique one. It was surprisingly less stressful than freshmen year. I'll miss listening to my teacher go on and on in global class. I'll miss reading the global textbook.(NOT!) I'll miss studying 6 hours for my trig exams. I'll miss hoping with all my heart that I pass with a 65 on my trig exams. I'll miss being super happy when I find out I pass my trig exams. I'll miss fourth period lunch. Jennifer, Rina, Nancy and I had the most weirdest and most funniest conversations in that class. I'll miss you TD. I'll miss hearing the girl next to me say "I want bubble tea" I'll miss drawing those drawings. I'll miss you dearly chem class. You were my best class, I'll def. miss being upset when I get a 90 because I'm such a huge nerd. Health oh Health, You've scared me so much. I def. learned a lot from health and I'll def. not make stupid mistakes in the future. I'll miss Eva asking me whats for lunch. Spanish class, I'll miss you a huge amount. I'll miss talking to ML and JR. They pretty much made spanish class fun for me. I've learned a lot from them and they never fail to make me laugh. English class was fun. I'll miss talking to Amy and Marina and many others in this class. Honestly I wouldn't change anything about this year. It was amazing as it was. I know Junior year will be way harder, but I think I'm ready. After honors trig, I think I can take on the world. LOL :D

No comments: