Friday, September 10, 2010

Junior Year!

Okay, I've been ignoring this blog for a while mostly because I don't really have anything to talk about since I've been lazying around doing nothing LOL.

Junior Year started for me two days ago, I'm not looking foward to it but I hope I come out a smarter person LOL This is my program, most people didn't like theirs very much but I'm okay with mine actually LOL

Period 2-English. It seems okay but online they say that my teacher is kind of hard and plays favorites but I hope I'll be okay since my freshmen teacher played favorites too.

Period 3-Calculus. I think I'm going to get tons of homework and apparently my teacher gives super hard tests, but I was in trig honors last year so I think I'm able to handle it LOL Calculus bring it!

Period 4-Lunch! AGAINNNNNNN ;D LOL 3 years and counting :D!

Period 5-AP American: I hope I can survive. My teacher loves voc. and research papers. History wasn't always my strong point so I hope I'll do okay.

Period 6&7-AP Chemistry: My teacher is super nice but I've heard ap chem is nothing like chem so I hope I'll do okay. I need to brush up on my chem though since I forgot a lot of stuff LOL

Period 8-Physics: Two classes in one room O_O" WERID! My teacher seems okay I hope I'll do okay since most people say that physics is easier than chem. But I love chem so idks. :X

Period 9-Gym/Lab (I haven't had either yet so I'm not sure)

I already got homework on first day, this never happened before but thats junior year for you. I hope I'll do okay.

2 comments:

Emina said...

Ohh, junior year :) I hope you're doing well dear~

Btw, if you love Yamada because you watch drama, try to do the same for yuto xD LOL

Connie said...

Who do you have for AP Am? You got Hofytizer for AP Chem right? I loved chemistry too! xD

Lemme guess, Brandler for calc?