Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010

2010 is coming to an end in three days. This pretty much sums up my year.

My First 97+ average. SATs for the first time. Sleeping pass 11 on a school day. Having a snowball fight. Having a water balloon fight. Camwhoring. Fridays. Dealing with little kids. A blizzard. Late night phone calls. Getting texting. Prep. Sitting in the park and talking. All those tears. PMS. Stress from junior year. Making brownies for the first time. Being 16. Eating ALOT. My first picnic. Going ice skating for the first time. Wearing cardigans. Putting grades before anything else. Getting into painting my nails. Six Flags. Secret Santa. Beach. Library. SAT Books lying all around my house. Loving AP Chem and Chemistry. Getting a 95 on my Chem regents. 196 on PSATs. Dramas. Movies. Karaoke. Pushing the huge snowball. Horror Movies. Bubble Tea. Sushi.

This year was filled with ups and downs and I'm sad to see this year end. But I made lots of memories this year that I'll never forget. 2011 I'm ready for you!

1 comment:

Emina said...

Reading you post, I feel so sad about leaving 2010 because alot good and bad thing happens during this year /hugs 2010. I'm also looking forward to meet you, Mr.2011 :)

Btw, Singapore was awesome. Probably the clean-est country I ever been XD and there are lots of shopping complex that you will never get tired of it XD If you do ever come to Malaysia, be sure to tell me :)