Thursday, December 2, 2010

I think I'm screwed

SATs are on Saturday. I went to prep over the summer and I considered myself prepared for the exam but now I'm not so sure. I just took a practice exam and I got a 1740 out of 2400. That is the lowest I've ever gotten considering in the summer I got in the high 1800s. I'm scared. I really want to get above 2000 but I highly doubt it so I'm really going to study my butt off for the one in March. Sighs, I'm really scared that I am going to get that low. That would mean that this whole summer went to waste after I stopped studying for a while. I just hope that it was because I took the practice test online late at night since I'm having a hard time concentrating. Well there is no going back now. Even if I'm not ready I better make sure that I am. I'm not going to worry about it, there is always a second chance. I'll just do my best and hope that my best is good enough.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Don't worry! Keep calm and carry on. You'll do fine. 1800 is still really high yo. My highest was like 1500 :P

Emina said...

Cool down dear. Everyone is nervous when it's about test but looking at your score, gosh! Awesome~! Just keep practice, it will be worth :) Good luck~!