Monday, November 29, 2010

Physics Lab

I don't mind giving people my labs and stuff if they need it but sometimes I feel like they don't even brother to do the lab and they just use mine with some changed information and stuff. It really bugs me because I worked hard on that lab and they don't brother to do it and they just use it. I mean I guess in a way its my fault since I'm the one who gives them it but at times I feel like since they've helped me out with other stuff they should get it or if their my lab partners then they should get it but otherwise I really think that you guys should do your own lab. Lab really isn't that hard and it was just putting a chart on it, it's really not that hard for you make a chart you just plug in your own information. Sighs, I normally don't really get annoyed but for some reason today I just am. Bleh I think its due to stress since I'm taking my SATs on Saturday. haha I hope I do okay. :) I realized reading this again my grammar is terrible LOL There were so many mistakes.

2 comments:

Emina said...

People always like that /shessh.
Ahh, good luck for your SAT :D

Connie said...

You are lucky you don't have Bradshaw. We have Lab Reports; we can't just do the friggin' student report. And because he makes it so every student in a group needs to have the same lab and will get the same lab grade (he'll pick one person's lab randomly), we need to make sure its a 100 lab we're handing in considering four people are supposed to have checked it. Up till now, I've been the only one doing the lab...

Good luck on your SATs!