Friday, November 12, 2010

K.F

My first ever best friend and in a sense my last best friend. We met in kindergarten during lunch when we simply sat next to each other and soon we became best friends. We were both two of the three girls to make it into the top class of my elementary school. I remembered your phone number by heart and you knew mine by heart. When you were sick I would always bring the homework to you and people thought that we were sisters. We went to school together and we went to prep together too. We did pretty much everything together it was like we were prefect but truthfully we weren't. Our friendship had tons of flaws that neither of us realized back then. Eventually it was like we weren't as close as we use to be like we were slowly drifting apart from each other but we were still in the same class but we got into different j.h.s classes. The last time I we actually hung out was 6th grade. We don't call each other we don't even talk anymore. I never noticed how different it is now until I think back to the days when we use to hang out and just play. We made up stories from boredom, we wrote books about talking dogs named Cooper and I forgot the male dogs name. We were student of month at the same time. We played neopets we got each other presents we went slided down my slide we played hide and seek together. Honestly I don't call anyone my best friend because of you. Its not like my friendship with one wasn't better than ours at times it is. But when I think of best friend I think of our friendship and how we are like complete strangers. I don't want that to happen to my current friendships. Even if we don't talk anymore whenever someone mentions best friend I think about what our friendship was like and I smile.