Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April Showers Bring May Allergies

I've been feeling like crap these couple of days well more like when spring started. I'm one of those unfortunate people who is stuck having allergies. And the warm weather doesn't help it one bit. Not to mention the weather these days is pretty bad its raining almost every single day. I think that is suppose to make my allergies less worse, but I still feel like crap. Every single day I feel really tired and my eyes feel heavy due to the allergies, and I get these moments where I just want to crawl back into my bed and just go back to bed. And this isn't good either considering that its the last marking period and the one that counts the most. Sighs...so I'm stressing out currently and just hoping that my allergies go away in time for my tests.

1 comment:

Connie said...

My spanish teacher comes into the classroom with puffy red swollen eyes.

Best of luck.