Monday, May 18, 2009

Team Work (HAIL NO)

Well once again in gym we're playing volleyball. Once again there is this same problem occuring. There are certain people in my cluster (names shall not be mention) that well they're pretty good. But if there is one thing their lacking its team work. I mean they expect everyone to as good as them, and not make any mistakes what so ever. The one time you couldn't get a ball over the net or the fact that you had one bad bump, it'll be the last time you're touching that ball if your on their team. From that point on, they'll be stepping into your spot, hitting the any balls that comes even close to you. I was on both of their teams before, and its really not any fun whats so ever. Once they find out that your not as good as them, say good bye to even touching that ball ever again. Seriously...its no fun playing on their team what so ever. Nobody likes to play on their teams, expect maybe for the jocks in my cluster, since they're actually really good at volleyball and they wouldn't get yelled at. Man...I just hate ball hogs so freakin much. I mean just because you're good at a sport doesn't mean that gives you the right to yell at others. In fact the other players won't get better and they wonder why, DUH ITS BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN ENCOURAGE THEM. They stop caring once you yell at them since they think there is no point, whatever they do they'll just get yelled at by the ball hogs.

Ughhs...they piss me off so freakin much X_______X

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh, poor Joann :[ I had volleyball last semester... I actually did pretty well although, like fate has it; I still have the habit of failing the serve at point game. Still, I'd prefer standing around than swimming... I think; maybe not since it's summer xD