Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Report Cards (once again)

2nd marking period report cards came out today. I wasn't exactly satisfied since I wanted a better grade but in some subjects my grade really surprised me in a good way.
Global: 90-nothing to say it stayed the same XD
Spanish: 85-Nothing to say it stayed the same although I want to get it up to a 90 at least
Biology: 97-:D My surprised, omgahhhh.....*O* I'm happy
Bio. Lab: 95-Went up by one point :D
Gym: 85-Went down from a 90 X________X then again I reallie think I failed that test we had to take
DDP: 75-5 FREAKIN POINTS D; only one that I really didn't like since it looks so horrible X_____X
Geometry: 94-Went up by one point :D *must study harder though*
English: 96-well I already knew my grade but must do better in english since of the horrible grade I got on the spelling test yesterday.
Overall: 91.02% Went down by like 0.22 points I think if I did the math right but too lazy to actually go check XD

Well other than report cards today we had a foreign exchange student come to our class today for about 3 periods. She's from Italy and is really nice not to mention really pretty *O* Too bad she only stayed for 3 periods X______X I knew that some of the guys from my cluster found her pretty too since later they kept asking the girl who was suppose to show her around what her email was XD
Hmmms...I would like to visit another country for like a week and go to their school to see whats it like. But I don't exactly want to live with a foreign family that I don't know but to visit for about a week that seems nice. *O* Although if I actually like that place I would have a hard time leaving XD

1 comment:

Connie said...

Oh! I wanted to see an exchange student! ><

Aw, you did pretty well considering getting a 75 in DDP :O Don't worry; you'll do better next time! (unlike me... since I'm probably never gonna finish the project and will fail as a result)

Ah... I went up in gym; from an 80 (O_O) to an 85 :/ Swimming is such a pain.