Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bored.

>< So far I felt like I haven't really done anything this summer. Well other than my 6 hours of volunteering hours that I just got this Wednesday, and the fact that I read 3 books (so little X____X). I feel like I've been bummy this summer so far. I tend just to spend my days sitting in front of my computer, killing my eyes as well and making my fat go to my butt for sitting so much. And then for some reason I feel like playing maple story again. And for the people who don't know, maple story is an online game that I've put down in the beginning of 8th grade after I've realized that it was pretty pointless and decided to put my focus towards school. This guy that I knew had suddenly started the game and yesterday when I was telling him about it, I suddenly missed the game and now I want to play again X_______X" Seriously I'm going to dl it and then play a week and give up on it after realizing that its pointless and that I've became a noob due to the new worlds, maps and all.

Well today I took my chinese school final and I passed! 106.5! I'm finally able to move on to book 5 which is considered the fall term of 3rd grade if I was in China. :D

2 comments:

Connie said...

Lol! Congratulations. Arg, I've thought of playing maple sometimes but I'm never redownloaded it because I don't have room! xD And remembering how I got hacked and lost all my stuff is very depressing TT-TT

If you're bored, I'm watching some dramas and I ono, try Romantic Zero? But recently, I went back to anime again =x=

Emina said...

omedeto gozaimasu =)
wow, you are good ne? hehehe

i heard of maple story like thousands time but i never play it because my mother didn't permitted me to download games...

lol, 3? better than me! i just read 2 and sometimes 0! hahaha