Monday, July 20, 2009

2ne1 :]

So I currently have this obession with 2NE1. I can't help it but their like so awesome!

OMGAH. Their solo performances were so awesome.
First Dara with her In or Out performance which was really cute. I don't see why so many people don't like her, she isn't that bad but I do agree that her voice is not as strong as some of the other members.
Then CL. Her rapping skills are amazing :O and her singing is just as good. She is one of my favorite members.
Next is Minji whose dancing skills are incredible considering the fact that she is 15. She also has a strong voice too! I can't pick out who I like more CL or Minji.
Last is Park Bom! She seemed little singing that song I don't know why. But she sounded really nice!

2 comments:

Connie said...

I agree. I thought Minji and CL were both especially good. Park Bom looks like she has a voice that doesn't really match her physical appearance xD It was pretty strong... sounded like, not to be discriminate or anything, a black woman. I didn't like Dara much though =x= Her performance was a tad bit boring.

Emina said...

yeay! another 2NE1 fan!!!!
lol, Dara is my fav and i see there are many people like her =)
probably she's the cutest??

and yeah, CL and Minzy is truly awesome!! as for bom, her voice is needed.