Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Worried

Okay, so tomorrow is my first time volunteering at a Blood drive. I'm so freakin worried. One I'm scared that they aren't going to let me in because I don't have the volunteering id yet. Two I'm worried that I wasn't put down for this drive, because when I called the person who is in charge of the volunteering, she said that for some reason she didn't put me down. But I think she should've put me down now, considering I called her and everything, BUT I'M STILL WORRIED. Three I'm worried that something is going to happen or that I'm going to mess up and etc. Sighs...I worry too much, but I can't help it, everytime I think about tomorrow I worry like crazy. I think I'm going to be one of those people who end up getting white hair at the age of 30 because they worried too much. I think you get white hair due to stress but worrying causes stress D;
Thinking about it during dinner, got me even more worried. I even thought of things like what if the elevator stops working. Ughs. I need to like take up yoga or something to get these things off of my mind I'm like going crazy.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Lol! And here I was thinking you were worried about seeing too much blood. You'll do fine... better off than how I was during the AIDS walk. I'm sure you know people whereas I was just walking and yawning and then loosing my group because I had to take a piss and not knowing there was hand sanitizer in the damn porta potties...

Emina said...

yeah, i agreed with connie =)
u just try ur best and trust in yourself.
lol, 30? i think teenagers at 14 already have white hair such as my friend. he is 14 but i think he was thinking too much xD