Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blood Drive

So today I had another blood drive, I think its the fourth this month. I'm so tired from it, then again I'm always tired after my blood drives. Waking up early plus standing for 3 hours or so and dealing with this heat really makes you tired. Ah. If I'm already feeling so easily tired from just 5 and half hours of work I wonder what I'll be like when I actually have a job and all. O_____O" I think I might miss going to school.
Well since the location of the drive was close to Rockefeller Center we went there to take pictures before heading to work. So pretty much this post is pictures of our usual days at a drive well not what we do there, since thats pretty boring since we just serve people food and make sure that if they don't feel well we call for help.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

That is what Rockefeller Center looks like in the summer. In the winter that whole place is an ice skating rink. How the heck do they make the transformation, I guess we'll never know. *O*
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

That is how we set up the canteen to look like. Wah. Look at that table full of food that is really unhealthy but tempting to eat. The second picture is just a close up of what one side looks like, the other side is exactly the same.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And then it is our amazing creations that we drew when we were just so bored sitting there with no donors coming in. They are THE FAMILY, and we were going to draw the kids but then we decided to draw something else. I bet you can't guess what the names mean. :D Well here are the answers. I am Mon Lee means I'm manly and the reason for this name is because it was suppose to be a guy but I gave it long girly hair XD. Misoay Shon is Me so asian XD and the last picture the word means going thru puberty. XD Yes we were that bored.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Eh? The donors can eat? When I got a blood shot, I wasn't allowed to eat o.o It does something to the blood or something?

Lol, I got the first one.. well close enough (Ima Mon and I thought Lee was just a last name or something xD) but I still don't get the second (Misoay Shon = Mission?) =x=