Friday, August 14, 2009

Tagged by Emina

1. MY TOP 10 MOST FAVOURITE FOOD.
-What my mom/dad cooks. :D
-Eel Sushi. Its awesome.
-California Roll. Mad good.
-Strawberry Ice cream. I can't go without it.
-Pho. I love it.
-Vanilla Ice Cream.
-Peking duck wrap
-Spring Rolls
-Strawberries. (Not food but. who cares.)
-Bubble Tea(I had to cheat cus I ran out of foods. :D)

2. 7 THINGS I LOVE DOING.
-Watching Bones.
-Watching House.
-Watching horror movies.
-Chatting with friends.
-Hanging out with friends.
-Taking pictures
-Reading.
hahaha. I cheated again. I'm cool.

3. 6 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M EMO // STRESSED.
-Doing homework(expect if its spanish or ddp)
-Writing in my journal.
-Listening to music.
-Watching House, Bones, something.
-Clean.
-Eating

4. 5 THINGS I LOVE DOING WHEN I'M HAPPY.
-Random Outbursts.
-Laughing non-stop
-Talking to my friends.
-Jumping around.
-Smiling a lot.

5. 5 WAYS TO MAKE YOU GO CRAZY
-Having no internet.
-Handing out flyers. Go to my blog to find out why.
-Having cramps.
-Being late.
-When I can't find something I really need.

6. MY TOP 5 MOST FAVOURITE JUNK FOOD.
-fries. I love them and hate them.
-ice cream.
-Cheese Its.
-cup-noodles(don't know if its consider as junk food.)
-Chocolate. is love.

7. 5 THINGS I WISH COULD HAPPEN.
-Get into a good collage.
-Earn loads of money.
-Be good in spanish
-not run into problems.
-for me not to be so easily annoyed

8. 10 RIDICULOUS THINGS I WISH TO DO BEFORE I DIE.
-Travel the world.
-Get into a collage of my choice.(not really ridiculous)
-Meet that one special person.
-Earns loads of money
-Have a penthouse.
-Meet 2ne1
-Do something to help the world.
-OD on eel sushi until I'm sick of it.
-Become pro painting nails
-Be able to speak/write in 3 languages. :D

9. MY TOP 12 RECENTLY MOST ADDICTED SONGS.
Pretty Boy-2ne1
I believed-Melissa Smith
I don't know-Joanne Accom
Haru Haru-Big Bang
LolliPop-Big Bang Ft. 2ne1
Love Story-Taylor Swift
White Horse Cover-Stephen Jerzak
Planetarium-Ai Otsuka
Make Love-Big Bang
I don't care-2ne1
Only You-2 pm
Time Lapse Lifeline-Maria Taylor
10. PEOPLES YOU WISH TO TAG.
who ever wants to do it.
:D

2 comments:

Emina said...

pretty boy! i addicted to that song recently =)

Connie said...

I did cheat. Lmao.