Sunday, August 16, 2009

2ne1-MinJi's Dance Battle

Okay, this post is going to be one of those posts devoted to 2ne1 just because they are that awesome. This one is going to be mostly about MinJi though, hence the title.

In my opinion MinJi's dancing was the best, although my opinion maybe a bit biased.
First was HyunA from 4 minute. A bit too much botty shaking for my likings but some of her moves were pertty cool.
Second was Ga Ln from Brown Eyed Girls. Her dancing seemed like she was at a club (not that I've ever been to one but clubs as you see in dramas/movies etc) and trying to get all the boys in the club to pay attention to her.
Third was Nicole from KARA. I think she did pretty good, but I'm not sure if you can see but while MinJi was dancing instead of staying in her postion she starts moving around which I found pretty disrespectful.
Last but not least was MinJi!! Her chest poping is awesome. Her dancing skills are out of this world. Its so hard to believe that she is just 15. And did you see that stomach it was so flat I'm so jealous. *O*

1 comment:

Emina said...

minji, you are the best dancer here =)a