Friday, August 21, 2009

Tagged By Emina

I've been slacking once again, mostly since I need to study and read before school starts again to make sure I'm ready for school bleh.

Okay I was tagged by Emina
1. Your nickname?
Joannie: I actually really don't know how I got this nickname its as if it just appeared, but this is how I think this nickname came to be (funny how my nickname is longer than my real name XD) if you say Joann Li(which is my full name) really fast it sounds like Joannie. LMAO
JoJo: Jennifer made this up, but nobody really calls me this anymore

2. Who are you?
I am Joann Li, the one and only. :D

3. Special person (s)?
Too many to list, and is not going to brother. :D

4. Fav song (s)?
Pretty boy-2ne1
I don't know-Joanne Accom
I believed-Melissa Smith

5. Fav food (s)?
Parent's cooking
sushi
strawberries
ice cream
viet food
and loads of other stuff

6. Thing (s) which make you stressed?
Homework, losing things,

7. Fav colour (s)?
Purple
Black
Blue
White

8. Thing (s) which is MUST in your handbag?
Cellphone
Money
Keys

9. Last time you cry?
Fake crying: a couple of days ago (what I mean by fake crying is that sometimes I cry but there is no after effects of crying such as I don't have red eyes, or red lips or a red nose. I get this by watching sad dramas, and sometimes I just fake cry for no reason.)
Real Crying: idr

10. 6 people you wanna tag?
Connie->go do this tag >:O

No comments: