Monday, September 7, 2009

2 More Days

2 more days, until summer comes to an end, and Sophomore year begins. Sighs. I'm dreading it. But near the beginning of summer I made a list of things I will do by the end of the summer lets see how many things I actually did.
  • Beat New Super Mario Bros (To prove that I don't suck that badly in gaming-Currently at World 5, I still have 3 more worlds to go.)-Complete fail. World 5 was so hard, that I ended up giving up and stopped playing after I reached world 5.
  • Get at least 50 hours of volunteering hours.-Done I mange to finish summer with 58.25 hours.
  • Finish reading all summer reading books.-Planning to do, since I ended up reading one of the wrong books. But I do plan to finish the second book tomorrow.
  • Read at least 15 books. (So far I have read 2 XD)-Completed.
  • Get to Book 5 in Chinese school (Test is on July 12)-Finished it wasn't that hard.
  • Work on my Spanish-Done, I worked on the Rosetta stone program our teacher told us to do.
  • Attempt to get a flat tummy by doing crunches everyday-Not really successful since I began to slack off.
  • Finish developing my pictures-Done.
  • Clean out my junk-Sort of I still have a lot of junk O_O"
  • Study a lot of Chinese-Sorta done?
  • Finish watching Pi Li MIT-Done.
  • Watch 3 more horror movies-I only watched one for some reason O_O"
  • Finish watching another drama-Done.
  • Get ready for Sophomore Year!-So not ready.

  • Here is a list of things I plan to do when I go back to school.
    -
    Spend less time on the computer(only go on after I finish all hw)
    -Participate more since I'm really lacking in this area and its time I boost up my grade by participating.
    -Study hard for every test.
    -Finish projects really early.

    2 comments:

    Emina said...

    ganbatte!
    haha, sorry joann xD
    i've changed my url since my friends from school knew it.
    and yeah, i followed you =)

    Emina said...

    yeah. if they found it, they are gonna spread some news...
    and thank you =)
    i bet my cousin will be like "i know xD"