Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bad Day turned sorta good

Ughs, today so wasn't my day. Well it started off okay, my global test was pretty easy. I think that I actually did pretty well on it. Then after that I had my tri. test and it was soooo hard. I already know I got 3 wrong, but luckily she gives you points if you show work. But I'm so worried that I failed, since it was so hard and I made silly mistakes for the last one. Sighs, everything was okay until chem lab. Where my table (in which I'm the only girl =_______=") messed up the experiment. Well it was more like we weren't suppose to mix the salt and water in the gradulated cylinder but they did it anyway. Our teacher used us as an example to the rest of the class of what not to do. Then leaving I forgot my english textbook in the room. So in english which is my last period I went back to look for it but it wasn't there. But after english, I dragged my friend with me to ask the lady who is in charge of the lab if she knew where the book was and luckily she said my chem teacher had it. So we ended up going after my chem teacher and he did have it.
I'm currently waiting for this club that I signed up for and interviewed for to send me an email to see if they'll accept me or not. I really don't want to know what I got but yet I want to know at the same time. Its like I only want to know if I got in and not if I got rejected.

No comments: