Friday, September 25, 2009

Tagged Again -Feels Special-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


First of all, state 5 interesting facts about the person you awards you
  • She is muslim.
  • Wears Glasses, I never knew until this tag LMAO.
  • Loves Yuto
  • Currently loves korean stuff. :D
  • Loves to draw (something I can't do at all.)
Next, state 10 facts about yourself (plus 5 more)
  • I love reading especially chick literature.
  • I love sweet love stories.
  • One of my favorite dramas is Devil Besides you regardless of how cliche and sappy it is.
  • One of my favorite dramas is Battle Royale because even though its OD bloody the story is so good.
  • I can NOT spell for life.
  • I think that 2ne1 is awesome.
  • When I'm pissed off I like to do my homework.
  • I'm really impatient.
  • I'm in need of closure.
  • I'm a neat freak.
  • I love taking pictures.
  • I love painting my nails.
  • I want to get a second piercing but I'm too scared too.
  • I think that black nailpolish with black glitter would be the sexiest thing ever.
  • I don't know what I'll do without my friends and family and blog buddies. :D
ok, 10 persons who receive this award are (with some description)...

1. Connie: I've known you since like 6th grade and you're so awesome. You always give me advice on my photoshopped stuff and help me code my layouts. Ughs. I don't know what I would do without you.
2. Emina: Awesome blog buddie with a huge love for Yuto. :D
^I had no one to tag so therefore tagging my other two blog buddies LMAO.

1 comment:

Emina said...

you are welcome joann =)
hahaha, now i know you more than before~
you are special and thanks for being my friends~~~