Friday, November 6, 2009

Chick Flicks are my best friend

I'm in move with chick flicks. They are so hilarious funny sweet and awesome at the same time. They make me laugh till my stomach hurts and yet they make me want to cry and go awww at the same time. After boys before flowers Korean version chick flicks are the perfect thing to make you pms. Man. I moved on from my love of horror movies into my love of chick flicks but I still love both of them equally. If only horror movies weren't all blood and nothing else. Okay, so far these are the chick flicks that I've watched more than once and loved to death!
  • Mean Girls: Its so funny and I find something new to laugh at every time I watch it again. I watched it at least 16 times.
  • John Tucker Must Die: It is so funny and the guy is pretty cute XD
  • She's the man:This movie made my stomach hurt so badly because its so funny. Plus the guy is cute hehees. :D
  • Step Up: Its so sad and sweet and the male and female leads are so cute together.
  • Step Up 2: Less sad compare to the first one but still moving.
  • Cinderella Story: Its so moving and its like a modern fairly tale. Also you get the see the world's biggest rain drop.
  • Bring it on;All or nothing: It is so hilarous and you learn so many comebacks from it. But its a good story of school spirt. :D

    Okay. that is sort of the main ones for now. On the Tuesday when I had off from school I watched 4 of them. Amazing!
  • 1 comment:

    Connie said...

    You finally got cable/direct tv? O.o

    I've yet to watch Step Up yet... I think I watched Cinderella Story a thousand years ago. I saw almost all the Bring it On movies xD I recently watched all the Legally Blonde movies when I was bored xD (which was in like August)

    John Tucker Must Die was... I dunno how to describe it but it was very weird since it was a bit sexual at times but cruelly funny at others... I think it was that chick flick where I saw some blowjob action... *headdesk*