Monday, November 9, 2009

No Test Corrections for me :]

Because I got a 100 on my chemistry test. :] I'm so happy. XD

On another note, there is this guy in some of my classes who annoys me so much. I think he thinks I'm stupid or something. Okay for example he asked me how to say tiny in spanish I didn't hear him and he ends up answering his own question. Since it had to do with the chem homework I thought he wanted to say a little so I said un poco but he turns back and goes like "NO tiny! And that is not even how you use it. I bet you're failing spanish." I was literally like wtf. I mean seriously I said one thing wrong and I'm failing spanish seriously?!!?!? Then another time in one class, I did all the work already at home and he goes like "Oh I bet you copied someone." I'm like you don't even know me and just because I'm not as smart as you doesn't mean that I copy others. Then in the same class I also finish the work and I got help from my friends and he goes like "I bet you can't even do work by yourself." Seriously I'm so annoyed by him. And it all started the first time in that class when I didn't know something that apparently to him everyone is suppose to know (and no not everyone does know). He went like "You don't know that!" And from then on all these stupid comments. But I did get higher than him on a test and idks. about the second one.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Asshole.

Partially thinking that he's bugging you cause he interested.

Thinking #2: He one of those egoistic people who think they know it all and thinking themselves superior. Just ignore these types.

Congratulations on the grade :D But I didn't get the part about tiny in Spanish during Chem class? Un poco is little... how is that not right?

Connie said...

They could. They just didn't want the Northfaces to look ugly.