Friday, November 13, 2009

Social Networking Sites Taking Over

I really hate to admit the fact that social networking sites most likely took over my life. Seriously, I was thinking about that when my friend was over today. We went on one of the popular social networking site; facebook. There was this quiz saying how addicted you are to facebook, I told her I refuse to take that quiz because I don't want to find out how addicted I am. She replied by saying Yea You're going to get like 95%+. Then I thought about it and wondered if I could go a week without going on facebook, or even just a day. I really don't think I could go a week without going on facebook, but could I last just a day. I was telling my friend that and she concluded with no. So I said that I will attempt it and I kept trying to find days that I had club because that means less time at home meaning less tempentation to go on facebook. While typing this I stopped midway to go check facebook, I can't even tell if its out of habit or for actually checking updates.
Sighs. I hate how social networking sites have taken over my life. I wish that I could depend on them less. Well no I don't depend on them, I just wish that I didn't go on them so much in one day. Connie, I am amaze on how you didn't fall into that whole social networking thing.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I told you, I'm through with the networking shit :3

Man somethings wrong with my google reader thing; I'm behind in a lot of people's posts :(