Monday, January 18, 2010

DDP coming into handy

When I left freshmen year behind, I thought that I would leave DDP back forever and never have to think about it every again. Until today haha I'm making it sound like a person. Nancy invited me to go to this Powerplay(program that she participated in this summer) event with her. We got lunch and a designer came in to talk to us about classes. They showed us this video with the lovely Design Process. I was like OMFG. ARE YOU SERIOUS. I saw that video last year in DDP; The deep dive the one where they made a new shopping cart. I was so surprised but I knew almost all the answers to the questions they were asking about the design process. I felt so smart. DDP was actually handy and surprisingly I learned something. It was so amazing. While watching I felt like I was in DDP again watching it sighs. it was so strange.
Finals are in 2 days X_____X" I'm not exactly worried nor do I feel like I'm ready at all. I mean all those months of notes can't be studied in only one day in two hours. Good Luck to everyone taking exams. Hope you ace them!

1 comment:

Emina said...

hey, gudluck in ur finals!
btw, what is DDP?