Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free~

I feel free. I'm finally finished with all my finals and since its regents week I'm off from school. But I feel bored, there is nothing to do. Not that I'm complaining, I should be more grateful =____=" considering the fact that I'll get tons of work when I get back to school, but I'm bored. I think that its time for me to catch up on reading. I haven't read an actual book (I don't count reading the Scarlet Letter as reading because I end up reading sparknotes.) in a while. In my free time I'm also attempting to clean out my computer, its becoming slow. Also I really need to clean my desk, its a mess from finals week. =_________="
This freedom is making me so bored. D: I want to finish my drama, but I'm hating the way its going. It seems annoying, I liked it before episode 14 X____X" But I don't want to stop since this is already my second time watching it since I couldn't bring myself to finish it the first time I watched since it got so annoying (okay I stopped at the same place that I'm at right now.) D:

2 comments:

Connie said...

I should come over one of these days and help you clean your computer :3

I need to clean my desk before Chinese New Years... I've been laying it off for a while now.

I wish I can read actual books and now reread manga.

What drama are you watching? O.o I'm watching Will it snow for Christmas?

I failed my math final terribly and the chem final... I should go sleep in a ditch.

Connie said...

I would like to help you out; just pick out a good date :3 Anyhow, two programs I recommend are Crap Cleaner (CCleaner) and Glary Utilities. The first will clean out temp files or anything you don't really need and the second will help maintain your computer; you can search for duplicate files, unwanted shortcuts, etc.