Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Notebook Check

Okay, so for technology class we're having this huge notebook check which is suppose to have all of our notes from the beginning of the year. I have all the notes and stuff. But then I found out that if we wanted any chance of getting a 100 we would need to type it, and if we don't type it its an 85. Since there is such a huge difference in grades, I'm like of course I'll type it. So I began typing, in 54 mins I've typed out two days of notes. AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN THAT LONG. There is so much numbers and while I've learned typing back in 6th grade so I'll say that I type pretty fast about 60 words per min or more. But I happen to fake the typing numbers test and pass just barely but I passed. So now I ended up forgetting how to type numbers so I type them really so. Technology is full of numbers so =_______________="
Sighs. so depressing I think I'm going to spend most of my weekends typing out my notes, its going to get worse later on when I have to redraw my pictures and stuff. X________X"

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm alright with a 85... Might be lower considering I write with pen and make mistakes, ya know?