Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stress D:

So today, I found out that my chinese school teacher of 2+ years isn't going to be my teacher anymore. X_____X" I don't really want another teacher since I feel like I won't be able to learn from them.(Not saying their bad teachers its just their methods don't really work for me.) Okay I don't really know since I was only with one teacher and I didn't like that class since she translated everything into English and the kids were ultra loud and annoying. My teacher refuses to teach us in English and I feel like I actually learn more that way. Also some teachers are sort of afraid of the students so the students act up and are loud and they don't really do anything which annoy me as well. Sighs. I'm going to miss my teacher. X______X"

Technology is SO ANNOYING! I thought I finished typing up my notes and drawing all the pictures and it turns out I still have 4 more pages not typed. X_____X" My hand is cramping from drawing all those diagrams and stuff. X_____X" UGHS.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Good luck to you. I attempted to rewrite my notes into an actual notebook only to find it was really boring after 10 pages. I thought I'd just write up all the Electricity notes in the notebook and leave the Digital Electronics but found out that isn't allowed. I ended up just ripping the pages out and replacing the old pages.