Monday, February 1, 2010

Down

I'm feeling down and disappointed in myself. My report cards have been posted up on this website already. My math average is still a 75, I thought that I would at least get an 80 since I got an 80+ on the two exams but no its still an 75. That means that my chances of being in AP Cal. is all gone. Even though AP Cal was going to be hard, I wanted to be in it since I feel like thats the only AP I'll have a chance of other than AP Chem. I really wish that I did better, I really do. But apparently I didn't do any better than last term. I feel like I've failed myself somehow.
But I'm going to suck it up. For spring term I will do better. I'll go for at least a 90! That sounds so impossible to me considering that I've never gotten pass an 85 on any exam. I'm going to stop slacking off and do extremely good this term or at least give it my all.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I got a 70!!! I'm so happy I finally passed :OO!!!