Thursday, February 11, 2010

Worrying Too Much

I think that I have a problem, that I never had until November of 2009. The problem is I worry so much. I use to worry but now I just worry so much that sometimes I get this pain in my stomach (sort of like butterflies). I'm worry over things that I have no control over, and whenever someone is late I keep thinking something bad as happen. I never use to think like this until now. I hate the feeling in my stomach every time I worry myself sick. I really don't know how to stop this worry, the only thing that works is keeping myself occupied but its getting harder. Since I keep worrying over things that I really have no control over, I'm having trouble focusing in school. I really hate worrying so much but I really have no idea what got into me to make me worry so much over things that I don't have control over. The slightest sound at night makes me paranoid and worry. I keep thinking about the end of the world and bad things happening to the ones I love. I spend time trying to think of other stuff but nothing works unless my mind is occupied doing something that requires my full attention. I really want it to go back to the days when I worry but not like this. I hate this worrying feeling so much. Anyone have any idea to stop worrying? D:

1 comment:

Connie said...

I worry about Math Test... I have one tomorrow. I hate that nervous feeling... I always get it the period before the Math test in Spanish. It pisses me off.