Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Love Letter

I'm suppose to write a love letter for spanish class. Since I need to at least have an english verison so I know what I'm translating here is the english verison. I needed at least 10 adjs. in it so hence all the nice stuff. Ignore the fact that its super sappy-ish my teacher said to put a lot of emotions into it so here I go.

My Love,

I like you a lot. From the first moment I saw you, I knew that I like you. You are an amazing singer. Your smile is charming. Your hair is nice and you’re so tall. You're funny. You are so kind and smart. Also you're brave, strong and friendly. I like you because you’re friendly, kind, smart and talented. You capture my heart everytime you smile. I love it when you talk to me and make me laugh. I like when you cheer me up when I’m sad. I just want to tell you how much I like you.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Regarding the post above: I'm pretty sure Serena feels that same Joann :O! You guys used to be so close but she feels a bit lonely you know =_= (don't tell her I said that ><)