Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun in the Snow~

Ever since I got into high school I never liked being in the snow. I hated getting all wet and cold, I just really hated the feeling. So I always avoided the snow like crazy and hated it when it snowed. Well more like I hated when it snowed and I was forced to go to school. But today I decided to go and have a snowball fight with Joyce, Meagan and Nancy. At first I was not too exited to go and didn't really want too since I hate being in snow and all. But my mommy said that I could go so I'm like whatever we're coming back to my house right after. Boy did I have fun. First we decided to attempt to build a fort that didn't even pass our knees for our snowball fight. That was a total failure, so we decided to just lie in the snow and stare up at the sky. But it was super cold so we decided just to snowball fight without forts. Nancy and I were one team and Meagan and Joyce were the other team. At first it was utter fail since our snowballs didn't go very far. Then I decided to do hit and run, I would run up front throw and run away. It was quite successful until we realize that Joyce could throw very far. That was super tiring and after 15 mins. or less we decided to stop. There were huge balls of snow, like three of them. They were super round and were up to our stomaches high. We decided to built a snowman with them but we could never build a ball as high as the ones that already there. So Joyce and Meagan decided to push one ball that was three courts away from the first huge ball. We wanted them to be next to each other. Nancy and I decided to go help them. We could barely get pass the first court without screaming a million times and getting a whole lot of snow on us. Joyce and Meagan decided to go do something else leaving me and Nancy there to push it. We were quite successful and got it one and half a court closer to the first ball. But we could only push so far without getting super tired. So we got them to help us and finally have about an hour SUCCESS! At last they were next to each other, we were so sore and tired from pushing the huge ball. Our pants were all wet, so were our socks, jackets and gloves. We could no longer feel our hands anymore or our toes. But we just couldn't give up half way since we already used so much effort.
This was one of those days were I felt like a kid again, without school to worry about or anything. I stopped all my worrying for once and all I focused on was the current thing I was doing. Even though I was cold and freezing and couldn't feel my toes or fingers, I really had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Emina said...

we dont have snow here so i'm so envy of you! snowball fights; gosh, i wish i can play it... xD