Monday, March 1, 2010

2PM Issue

I'm seeing the whole 2pm issue everywhere and its really annoying and pissing me off. So here is pretty much what I really want to say to all those so call "Hottest" fans. Note: I was never a really big 2pm fan, I just like their songs. I really think its stupid of the fact that so many "Hottest" fans are no longer supporting 2pm just because their leader Jaebom has official been removed from the band. In fact like 30 or so fansites closed down after this issue was reported, some of them wasn't even 2pm fansites it was supporting a certain member that wasn't Jaebom. What the heck, how does that make sense. I mean if you guys want to hate anything, hate JYP since he was the one who reported that JaeBom was no longer in the bad and he had the last say in everything. People are saying how the members of 2pm didn't appear upset, and stuff like that, I mean how would you know if they were or weren't. All people have to back themselves up is the translated version of the interview, I mean there are many versions and it isn't exact translations so people shouldn't trust everything they read. I thought that when you supported a band you supported every member, even know Jaebom isn't part of the band anymore, that doesn't mean you should try to mess everything up for the other members as well. It just makes it seem like they guys only supported 2pm just because Jaebom was in it, and that is plain stupid and that just says that you guys weren't true fans of 2pm and just a fan of Jaebom.

2 comments:

Emina said...

i agree with you. i mean, are they really fan of 2pm or just jaebom?
they should calm down and keep supporting 2pm for better or worst. i'm not entirely 2pm fan but i like nickhun and he suit well with 2pm so i like 2pm :)

Connie said...

That still going on...>.>