Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling Lost

I'm feeling empty and lost and confused. I'm in no mood to do homework. I need to study, but yet I'm not motivated to do so. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep. School is wearing me out. I have three tests on Friday. Currently I'm hungry. I've been feeling like I"m lacking sleep these couple of days. I don't feel motivated to do anything. I just want to sit here staring into space and do nothing. I'm lacking motivation. I enjoy the feeling of the accomplishment when I finish my homework. But I'm not getting any of that right now so I'm feeling down. I just want this marking period to end already. I want spring to come, I want it to be warmer. I dislike the cold expect in the summer. I feel stressed out and I might be grinding my teeth at night which is wearing down my teeth making me need fillings. They are currently hurting me. I don't make sense and I feel messed up. I want to feel all happy and bubbly and not down. But the weather plus the upcoming tests make me feel like ughs. Yesterday I felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown, doing my math homework. I feel like math is too hard for me. Sighs.