Friday, March 12, 2010

Majors!

So today was the day that I had to fill out what I want my majors to be. I really wanted to be in Chem. Major since I'm good at chem and I guess I like it. Well more like I like Chem because I'm good in it. But I found out that I'm only ranked 200, there are only like 88 seats. Math totally screwed me over and lowered my math average. X_____X" I'm so scared that I won't get in, I'm hoping that not many people applied for chem major. But I'm still so freakin scared that I'm not going to get into Chem Major. That is the only major that I really want so badly. I wish I did better in math so that it wouldn't screw me over now. The 75 totally killed everything for me and screwed me over like crazy. I think I was better off picking Bio-Medical Engineering since I was ranked like 138 but I prefer Chem over Bio since I'm better at Chem. I just hope that other people would rather have something else than Chem.

1 comment:

Emina said...

Ohh, good luck!
I know you can do it :)
Just pray for the best and I'm with ya~