Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friendship

I can't help but wonder if I can put effort into things I do. I put effort into homework and school but when it comes to social things I feel like I don't put in any effort. I'm drifting apart from one of my friends and the main reason is the fact that we both thought that our friendship was so strong that neither of us brother to put in any effort to save it. We got mad at each other thinking that it'll all get better because our friendship was so strong. I always thought that I didn't need to brother putting in so much effort because we were such good friends. But now its all falling apart and I feel like if I put in effort then things would be different we would still be close. I wonder if I'm capable to putting in effort into relationships. I feel like if I'm not capable of doing so that I'll end up alone in the future. I always thought that as long as I don't get into huge fights with my friends, then our relationship will stay the same. But that is not true, friendships won't suddenly stop if I do that but it won't stay the same. If I don't put in effort then our relationship won't be strong. It upsets me how long it takes to build a friendship but how easily it is to end one.