Saturday, April 10, 2010

Career Day!

Today, I attended my first ever career day. It was pretty interesting. I had to get up so freakin early on a Sat. And I ended up going in all black because I didn't have anything formal of other colors that fit the weather. I went with Connie, and we ended up sitting in the lunchroom for more than an hour before we went down to our rooms. Sisi and Jim came into my room to keep me company. Then later we were suppose to go down to the auditorium but Sisi and I just got upstairs so we were like screw it we're not going back down. Tina, Oscar and Vivan sneaked upstairs and came into my room and we just hung out there. Whenever people came to tell us to go down we would just say we're going. Finally my alumni came in. I found out a lot about being a pharmacist, I felt bad that I didn't have any questions but they were most all answered already. X___X" Luckily I knew some of the people that came into my room so it wasn't super weird. Afterwards we went to have lunch with our alumni, it was nice but I wasn't very talkative since his conversation with a lawyer about the way tech use to be was quite interesting. LOL. The old AP Chem teacher sounds really cool. LOL. Afterwards I went home with Connie and Sotherea, my feet were in so much pain. D:

No comments: