Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Equality

I got into the chem major which is the major that I wanted to get into. But to make up for my happiness, I ended up failing my MATH TAKE HOME. I got a 55 on it, and it was a take home assignment that I had the whole spring week to do. I still don't understand how I could've done that. I wish I can go back to those days when I wasn't failing math and was actually passing. I need to work harder but no matter how hard I work I still end up doing just average. I think that I do well on the tests but I end up failing. No matter how hard I try my effort isn't apparent on my grades. I don't know why I simply can't get the 80 in math. I mean I understand everything but I end up doing it all wrong. I hate it. Its driving me nuts. I really don't understand how I could've messed up that badly but I did. I really envy those who can get high grades without trying much.