Friday, April 2, 2010

Coming to an end.

Spring break is coming to an end in four days. Time seems to pass by so fast. I don't want spring break to end yet because once it does that means tons of work for me since end of the school year is coming. I'm going to end up finding out which major I'm in, and have to deal with finals as well as regents. I'm not ready for this school year to end yet I want more time to study and stuff. I don't want junior year to come yet since I don't want to worry about SATs and all that other collage stuff yet. X__________X" These couple of days I've been doing nothing but watching movies/dramas and trying to study for upcoming regents and tests and stuff. X_______X" So far I feel like I'm not ready for any regents other than chemistry. I want to do good on all of them but I happen to suck a lot in spanish and in trig. X_____X" Sighs. I hope I make the most of these four days, well it should be three since I'm planning to go to a friend's birthday party on monday. X_____X"

1 comment:

Emina said...

oohh~ spring break :)
btw, what is SAT? i heard of it but never knew what it is :P