Monday, March 30, 2009

Growing Up

So, while I was suppose to be doing something productive I got bored and began to let my mind wonder and I came across the fact that summer is coming soon and in no time I'm going to be sophomore. Then after that in no time, I'm going to finish high school and go to collage and then I'll be all grown up. That was what depressed me, I mean I would no longer be able to do the childish things that I use to be able to freely do. When you were younger you had a lot of freedom even if you don't look at it that way. You could sit there all day watching tv and your parents wouldn't yell at you to do homework, you could scream or cry on the streets and people wouldn't look at you like you had a mental illness. There was no pressure from teachers or parents to do better in school. Sighs...growing up can be depressing you're getting older and things now make sense you can't do stuff and use the excuse that you didn't know what would happen if you did it. I just miss being able to be a kid and not having to worry about what test you had tomorrow or which chapter of the book we had to read. Once you grow up there is no going back to doing the simple fun things you would do if you were a kid, and you just can't help but envy the little kids would still have that freedom.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I dun wanna grow! xD Adulthood = Hell in my eyes ;A;