Friday, March 27, 2009

Half Day~

Finally, got my report card like 2 days ago. My average was a 92.20 which means I did a lot better than I expected, so I'm happy but I still need to work hard to maintain that grade. Yesterday was Parent Teacher Conference, my dad forced me to go X_X it was interesting, my teachers didn't really say anything bad about me so all was well.

Today was our half day, omgah I swear every year I'm just going to look forward to these two days, when we get out of school at like 11:16 and start school at like 9:45, most teachers don't even really teach so its all good. So after school today, I went to the park and 8th ave with Serena, Connie, Nancy and later Tina.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First we went to the park, to just cam-whore and go on the swings. I've found out something pictures taken of you while your on the swings make you seem drunk(I mean really drunk) But swings are still fun, even though sitting on them too long hurts your butt X_X"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the swings, we went to Viet. once again. Sighs..we tend to go to Viet a lot X_X" while there were we taking pictures of ourself on what we would do in certain "situations" that was really funny XD
*The situations of the three pictures are; what would you do if you were brought into a gruesome horror movie, what would you do if a guy flashed you, how would you react if it was 3 am in the morning and you found out that you had a global report due and if you didn't hand it in you would fail the class*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After Viet. we went back to the park, where later Tina came. We were just taking pictures of us doing random stuff, half of the pictures we looked high in X_X" But it was still hilarously fun :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*That took forever D: and while writing this I had to get into this spaming contest with this kid on aim*

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lol, wow, I just went straight home ~.~ Grats on the grades :D

Your black nails and black shirt with your black glasses and black hair make you look kinda goth/emo xD