Friday, March 20, 2009

Long Week Again

Well, since last week has been so stressful I expected that this week would be easier. But no it was just as bad as last week, it passed by slow and it was quite boring. It was pretty much exactly like last week minus the amount of tests I got. Sighs...school is so ughhs..nowadays mostly because nothing really happens anymore. But finally this week is over and once again its weekends. The first thing I really did was go and eat my Huge Hershy's Chocolate Kiss that I got on Valentine's Day, (pretty late for it huh..but yea..) I never knew how hard it was to eat it, until now and no I"m not even half way finished. In fact I didn't even bit my candy, instead I had to cut it with a knife it was really hard. X_X
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Joyce also invited me to go to 8th ave with her. Since she wanted to buy clothes, which she was successful in finding. We also went to thoes photobooth things, which is a lot harder to work that we expected. But it was fun even though we kept ending up with blurry pictures, but we got to retake, thank god.

1 comment:

Connie said...

OMG, I ATE ONE OF THOSE BEFORE!~ It's like the size of a hand right?! My cousin got one and froze it in the freezer. When we took it out to eat, we had to use a knife to cut it and it still didn't work xD It was an awesome delicacy :3!

Purikura photos! xD