Friday, October 23, 2009

Disappointed

I'm so disappointed in myself thanks to my grades. I'm offically failing math, I got a 52 on my math test and adding that to the 65 isn't going to get me a good average. I hate the fact that I'm failing math and the fact that I'm in honors tri doesn't cut it for me. I promised myself that I would do better this year but I'm not doing anything better. I'm just so disappointed in myself and the fact that I'm not working hard to get the grades I want. I'm pretty sure my overall average is going to be an 80 this first marking period and this isn't the way I wanted to start of somphomore year. I really need to push myself these days, in order to get the grades I want. I'm really hoping that I do get my average up for every subject by second/third marking period especially in math, I'm really going to need to read and work on tons of problems from my textbook.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Joann... 80 is passing. For me; my math avg is below a 50...probably in the 30s if I calculated in with the 0 quiz grades. It's alright in the beginning though since it looks good if they see you getting better as the year progress. Can't say the same for me though; I usually get worse.