Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I find it so weird when...

1-People pronounce my name wrong. I've never really had my name pronounced wrong until I got into YEA and the president says Joan or Jodie instead of Joann.
2-People who I think didn't know my name, knows my name. There is this guy in my global class who was like Hi Joann when I was going down the stairs I really didn't know what he knows my name. I don't participate in class so I find it so weird LMFAO. Although I usually tend to know people's names even if they don't really participate in class.

So stressed, tomorrow is the Pre-SATs and I'm suppose to be studying but my failure of the math section when I was taking a practice test in my book brought all my hopes down. Sighs...I hope to do well tomorrow and I think I have a spanish test tomorrow too.

2 comments:

Emina said...

yeah, same here xD
i'm a type of girl who doesnt care so much about people i dont know.
like this one time, a group of 16-year-old boys (i'm 17!) called my name like many times. i was like "who are they?????"

so yeah, hope you are doing ok =)
thanks for wishing!

Connie said...

o.o I fail at math.