Friday, October 16, 2009

Stressful Week Over!

Finally, the end of the marking period was today. It has been a hectic week from Pre-SATs to exams. I got a 75 on my spanish exam, so sad, but most of our class did bad since it was so unexpected. Surprisingly I'm doing good in global compared to last year when I was failing so badly. Honors Tri is the hardest class I have. I'm so use to studying from the textbook and simply passing since that I what I did last year, but NOOOO her tests are so hard and the textbook doesn't go so deeply into the problems. I'm hoping that I pass this class even if its with a 65. Next is Sophomore Technology which is confusing at times. But over time I seem to understand it, since he gave us extra time for the exam today I think I fixed up some errors I made, since totally blanked out during the test especially when he called 10 mins. I took my Chemstry test today and it wasn't that bad. Gym I passed or at least I think so. Spanish I'm sorta passing. English is hard as well! I never thought I'll say it but I think for the first time in 4 years I won't be getting that 91+ average I usually get.

2 comments:

Connie said...

You got McCollum for Tech? Cause he gave us an extra period for the test xD OMG I blanked out on the math test when he called 10 minutes cause I was panicking and I hurried through the problems. Then he calls 5 minutes and I was thinking; wow, 10 minutes is really long! But since I did all I can, I was to hesitant in checking it over or finishing other problems ;P

English is crap. All we had was a quiz and like the homework is so long.

Emina said...

Wow, most of your subjects are very new to me... or maybe the names?
But then, i can see your efforts =)
you are doing well. so, keep on working! ganbatte!

urgh, maths... sometimes i wish they were never existed xD